Thursday 9 September 2010

No. I do not have a boyfriend...

I came out to another person at work and actually said the words "I'm GAY". I didn't shout it but it felt like I did. Luckily, I was talking to someone who's "best friend is gay" and they thought that it was awesome and I should have told my stupid ignorant colleague last year, on her last day, just to mess with her. Wish I had now!

Sometimes I think that even when I specifically tell someone that I have a girlfriend they think I am being cute and calling my friend who is a girl my girlfriend like a gal pal. puke. Idiots.

The next person I'm gonna out myself to is my boss. Hopefully this will happen when there is another one of my colleagues there too (i'll pick my time carefully) so then I don't ever have to fake laugh or avoid the question again when they ask about having a boyfriend?! I hate that some people may feel sorry for me because I don't have a boyfriend. I do not need your sympathy thankyouverymuch. I have a wonderful WOMAN in my life who makes me extremely happy.

One day, people will ask if you have a boyfriend or a girlfriend and it won't matter to them either way.

No comments:

Post a Comment