Sunday 5 September 2010

Bored games?

For those of you who know me and my girlfriend, you will know that there is nothing we like more than to be quizzed on our favourite TV shows. Lucy has the Friends trivia book and I swear, there is not a question she cannot answer.

F.R.I.E.N.D.S Scene it?

OMG. So much fun aaaaand Gunther takes you through everything.
The fact that this game runs on your DVD player amazes me. So cool.

I personally find this game kinda difficult, the questions are the kind of questions that the answer is in the back of your mind and you know that you know the answer but you only have 10 seconds...

Lucy however, is the queen of this game. BUT even she admits there are questions in here that she wouldn't know. They MUST be difficult.



The Office Trivia Game: The Sequel

So, I recently bought this game in P-Town.
We have played it twice.
The idea of the game is basically to get around the board to collect all the coloured Dundies.
You do this by answering questions in each room.

As a fan of the show, I can say that it's an awesome game. The questions are challenging and the concept is a good one. However, what the hell are you meant to do with the coloured dice and how the hell do you get into the purple room?
The instructions are funny. Not funny - haha. I mean funny weird. After it explains what the first player is meant to do and what the pieces do, it doesn't explain anything else. There are two dice. One is clearly for rolling and moving with but there is a coloured one that has 6 sides (obviously) and numbers 2-7. There are 7 rooms that you can enter on the board which are coloured the same as the colours on the dice but there is a purple room and no purple side to the dice. WHAT??! TOO CONFUSING.

I said its an awesome game, and it is, but you have to kinda make up your own rules. They may as well have given you the contents of the game and no rules. Brilliant.

No comments:

Post a Comment