Wednesday 22 September 2010

Bears. Beats. Battlestar Galactica.

Jim: Question. What kind of bear is best?
Dwight: That's a ridiculous question.
Jim: False. Black Bear
Dwight: That's debatable. There are basically two schools of thought--
Jim: Fact. Bears eat beats. Bears. Beats. Battlestar Galactica.
Dwight: Bears do not.... What's going on? What are you doing?!

Paaaah hahah ahaha haha ha!!!!!!!!

This is clearly the best prank that Jim pulls on Dwight.
Jim turns up to work dressed as Dwight and depicts his mannerisms and character perfectly. 

BEARS. BEATS. BATTLESTAR GALACTICA.

 

This made me think about dressing up. This weekend, I am going to a drag party. I so wanna go "bro" ala Halloween 2008 but I fear my bazoomas are unsquishable. I don't wanna look like a guy with moobs and an eyeliner goatee. (Oh, perry, you've drawn a bit of a beard on). I hear that cling film makes for a bad choice for strappingthemdown. Waay too steamy in there. And I also hear that duct tape really rips your skin off. What is a girl to do? Someone said wear a sports bra that is too small for you. I just so happen to have one of those lying around but I tried that one, in fact I tried two brasthatstrapyoudown on at once when I was Edward Cullen, I wish Scissorhands. I was still boobilicious. damn. Also I couldn't be bothered to make more scissor fingers so I just used forks. One of them, I found in my room, from the day before. It still had food on. Gross. Man I miss the freeze sometimes. Themed parties are my favourite.

Kelly: Hey! A margarita-karaoke-Christmas party! That sounds like fun.
Angela: No. That is not a party, there is only one party and it's hosted by the party planning committee, and it starts at 3 o'clock.
Kevin: Then why are there two flyers?
Karen: Oh, I understand that this is confusing for everyone, let me explain. There's a party that starts at 3--
Kevin: Right...
Karen: And then there's a way more fun party that starts at 2:45.
Pam: Right, and if you're interested in the way more fun party, all the info can be found here, on our more brightly colored flyer.

2 comments:

  1. hey waitress, what are you doing? I don't come into your house and steal your hello kitty backpack!!!

    haha

    i like your blog. you are a funny girl Croydon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! That was an awesome costume. I liked the forks.

    ReplyDelete